Sonntag, 8. April 2012

Too Dark Park #1, 06.05.2010 19.00 - 21.00 Uhr

Mesh - Everything I made
Ministry - Over the Shoulder
Necro Facility - Ifrit
Run Level Zero - Human Equation
Mind.in.a.Box - I love 64
Camouflage - Suspicious Love
Velvet Acid Christ - Killing a Stranger
The Smiths - Handsome Devil
NFD - Light my Way
Ikon - Secrets Within
Derriere Le Miroir - Waiting
Second Decay - Für immer
Celluloide - Translation of Love
Echo West - Hitchhike to Biscuitland
Screaming for Emily - Intent
Decoded Feedback - Where I am
Front Line Assembly - Insolence
Imperative Reaction - Giving in to the Change (Assemblage 23 Mix)
Auto-Auto - Do you need some Space?
Diva Destruction - Cruelty Games
The Chameleons - Intrigue in Tangiers
The Cure - The Figurehead
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Save my Soul
Switchblade Symphony - Drool (Mother)
Hungry Lucy - Hill
Andrea Parker - Breaking The Code
Endzeit - The Fall

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen